“What’s been on my mind Today?-My new Series.
Every day we hear ,listen,read, see and think -we get fed by thoughts, ideas, worldviews, beliefs,unbelief ,assertions,theories …. whether aware or not!
This series is about those Random/Intended thoughts – mine and those I hear/read along the day!
They are raw impulsive musings – especially mine- sometimes only making sense in my context ! The wording is often weak! Most are -spontaneous reflections in their ‘embryonic’ form that will eventually get their own post once they reach full term!”
SO,What’s been on my mind Today ?
[March 31 Sat]
Dramatically failed again but not giving up!
Electrician has finally come
Attitude tested * failed!! ;(
Today a great reminder on how fine the line of faith I am walking on is!
Stay focus or else the journey will be hoodwinked!
Jo’s encounters in Matthew :
- Matthew 1 Verse 20-24 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit…..When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife.
- Matthew 2:13:When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”
- ‘Angel appeared in dream’ —- don’t you just love the promise from an angel to come back with more directions?
- Matthew 2:19-20 After Herod died, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt.’Get Up’. he said …
- Matthew 2:22 But when he heard that Archelaus was reigning in Judea in place of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there. Having been warned in a dream, he withdrew to the district of Galilee,———
- Mary is the carrier of the promise but Joseph is the leader–I like the way God respect the order he himself established in relationships.
I feel so strongly that I have been so unfavored in the last 10 years that now to believe that good things are about to happen it’s a struggle!!!* Renewyourmind
I don’t understand why God is not always answering my prayers but I am pretty sure That He knows what He is doing !