18-To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad was the father of Mehujael, and Mehujael was the father of Methushael, and Methushael was the father of Lamech.19-Lamech married two women, one named Adah and the other Zillah.
- God most sacred union -Marriage- the ‘merging’ of 2 into 1 for life-The Wonderful commitment of Love *marriage – is under attack – Its corruption has begun-the drifting from its original divine calling has started and Lamech is the first transgressor!
- Polygamy has arrived! Selfish-power-motivated use of the Marriage Institution – Corruption- re-defintion -re-interprestaion of this God given blessing.
- Isnt the Idea behind ‘Polygamy’ for the increase of ones tribes by multiplying ones wives hence more children, more people,more power.And maybe with a hint of ‘mis-interpreting-misusing- abusing’ the curse against women in Genesis 3.
- In the 1st Book, marriage was instituted and defined, in the same 1st Book Mr Lamech was the first one to defile it
- Genesis the Book of beginnings